Product development is continually more complex. It requires the coordination and integration of different disciplines, from mechatronics and software to electronic components and UX design. This makes interface management and the assignment of responsibilities a challenge. That is why konplan relies on interdisciplinary teams that work closely with each other and the customer. All areas of the product concept are considered and developed together: function, user experience, design, regulatory requirements, system architecture, test concept (verification plan).
In addition, konplan covers the entire product life cycle and considers all future steps during conception such as warehousing, assembly, maintenance, versioning, etc.
We call this: Holistic product development. You benefit from this in several ways:
- Challenges are addressed in the early stages
- Fewer “blind spots” appear in the later stages
- Risks are systematically documented and mitigated
- Efficient interface management with less friction losses and delays
Advantages of konplan
- konplan unites all disciplines under one roof: mechanics, electronics, software, UX design, etc. This enables us to precisely coordinate the design, material, production, etc.
- Konplan covers the entire product life cycle, from needs analysis through conception and development to production and maintenance.
- konplan is a specialist in medical technology. We know all the regulations, approval procedures and potential pitfalls and will protect you from costly mistakes right from the start.