We develop and manufacture test equipment, inspection and test systems, calibration equipment and production robotics. In other words, everything you want in the area of test systems and test automation.
Test systems from konplan are characterized by four main advantages:
- They are designed to be user-friendly.
- They are robust, durable
- The technology and conception are state-of-the-art
- The systems are easy to network (traceability!) and can, for example, be easily connected to ERP
- Assembly machines
- Systems for calibration/adjustment
- Test systems for functional End-of-Line testing
- Stand-alone or integrated with the production line
- In-circuit function test, adaptation of PCBs using probe needles, analog and digital signal measurement, programming/flashing of microcontrollers, etc.
- End-of-Line (EOL) test, simple to comprehensive function test, actuation of buttons, control of display and indications, identification and labeling, etc.
- Traceability, MES/ERP/Cloud connection
- Load firmware and calibration values
- Test automation, e.g., loading/unloading of test items
- Full set of documentation
- if necessary, commissioning and training
- if necessary, service and maintenance
- NI LabVIEW, NI TestStand, Delacor QMH
- PLC/SPS (IEC 61131-3, Beckhoff)
- OPC UA
- Fieldbus I/O systems
- C# .NET
- BLE, NFC, RFID, Barcode/DMC/QR-Code
Advantages of konplan
- Everything from a single source. As a systems house, we offer you all the necessary skills from a single source: electronics, measurement technology, drive technology, mechanics, software, as well as verification and validation.
- Experience. Thanks to many years of experience with test systems in the production environment, you can rely on our expertise.
- Medical technology competence. konplan is a specialist in the field of medical technology. Our engineers understand the medical technology regulations and know how to apply them to development, documentation, and qualification activities.