We develop printed circuit boards (PCB) and electronic components, especially for embedded systems with the close interaction of hardware and software.
Our specialty is medical products: With expert knowledge about the many standards and regulations, our validated toolchain, and proven risk management skills, we ensure the safe and reliable functioning of all systems.
- Analog and digital circuit development
- Schematics / Layout with Altium Designer and other EDA tools (e.g., Autodesk Eagle, Cadence Allegro, Mentor Designer)
- EMC-compliant design
- Construction / configuration of communication interfaces; digital signal processing
- Implementation of embedded software / firmware
- using barebones or powerful processors
- for low-power or high-performance CPU
- with or without a Real Time Operating System (RTOS)
- with or without human-machine interface (e.g., with Qt Design Studio)
- Programming in C, C++, or Python
- FPGA programming with VHDL
- Microcontroller ARM Cortex STM32, Microchip, etc.
- Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- IoT (sensors, wearables, medical devices, etc.)
- Embedded Linux
- ISO 13485 Medical devices – Quality management systems
- ISO 14971 Medical devices – Risk management
- IEC 60601-1 Medical electrical equipment – Safety and essential performance
- IEC 60601-1-2 Medical electrical equipment – Electromagnetic disturbances – Requirements and tests
- IEC 62304 Medical Device Software
Advantages of konplan
- Everything from a single source: konplan develops printed circuit boards (PCB), electronic systems, mechatronics, and software – in other words, everything you need.
- The entire product cycle: Our know-how begins with idea generation and prototyping, continues through requirements analysis and conception to development and finally leads to series production. But it doesn’t stop there: We can also develop the corresponding in-circuit or EOL test system for you. You benefit from this all-encompassing comprehension in every phase of your collaboration with us.
- Medical product expertise: We know all the regulations, standards, etc. that must be managed along the way to final market approval.
- Partner network: For tasks that are not part of our core competence, such as thermal circuit board simulations, EMC testing and PCBA manufacturing, we engage our highly qualified partners.